Things I SHOULD NOT have to say!
AND definitely should not have to say TWICE!!!!
AND definitely should not have to say TWICE!!!!
Do NOT spray the hose INTO THE HOUSE!!!!!
Seriously!
I went upstairs to put a swimmer diaper on Sammy and came back down to the dining room completely wet! UNBELIEVABLE!
But then after I made a mild big deal out of it and was working at getting everything dried up, I got sprayed in the back and everything got wet again.
Then I yelled. Not like a crazy woman, though, so that's good. I just said something like, I JUST SAID NOT TO SPRAY THE HOSE INTO THE HOUSE! I SHOULDN'T EVEN NEED TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT! NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH THE HOSE THE REST OF THE DAY!
LOLOLOL - Unbelievable!
I've also said "Don't lick the side of the pool" - so clearly this day is going to be an interesting one.
No comments:
Post a Comment